Friday 8 November 2013

Oral presentation: my last summer


My last summer

Hi I am Àlex and I’d like to explain my last summer to you.

The first week in the summer I went with my family to Paris. There, I stayed for three days in Disney and the other three days I travelled around Paris. What I liked the most in Paris were Versailles and the Napoleon's tomb. It was giant!

Then I went to Paignton, a small city near Plymouth. There I went to school. The school started at nine o'clock and finished at 12.30. After we had the lunch which was horrible). Then we started some activities, like bowling, going to the zoo, going by steam train to others towns... These days I was really tired because my host home didn't have shutters, the sunshine entered and I woke up very early.

In August I stayed in a neighborhood near l'Estartit. There I was sunbathing all the day, but some days I went to the city of l'Estartit. One day I went with my family and my friends to Tamariu, there we went with kayaks to the caves.

I liked a lot this summer, but I think that it was very short.



Àlex

Video


Powepoint


https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NGfmpC7-mRf0SegqMXQ1V96UnM8svrjBuPvPItJDJwg/edit?usp=sharing


 My classmates

Maria: She went to Zaragoza, then she did a rowling and English course. She also went to Granada.
Albert: he stayed in Paris almost all the summer.
Carlota: She stayed in Banyoles. Then se went to Palamós and Estartit
Lídia: She stayed in a summer camp and she went to Tarragona.
Eva: She went to Port Aventura, then se went to a summer camp in Besalu and another in Camprodon
Sergi: he stayed in Banyoles  and Sant Antoni de Calonge.
Enric: He stayed in Banyoles and Barcelona. HE travelled to Greece, Turkey...
Anna: she went to Gloucester. Then she sailed to Ibiza. She also went to Switzerland.
Pere: He went to Gloucester with more classemates and he did a football training in Banyoles.
Laia: She trained to the Spanish Championship of Rowing. Also she went to a lot of catalan cities.
Xènia: She went to the Spanish Championship of horse riding. On July she did a horse-riding training.
Marçal: He went to Gloucester with Anna, Pere... Then he went to Platja d'Aro.
Elsa: She went to a basketball campus. Then she went to Sant Antoni and finally she went to Escambell


No comments:

Post a Comment