Friday 9 May 2014

An environmental problem


We've got a problem: traffic jam!

I'm writing because I was in Barcelona with my family last weekend and we saw a big traffic jam, that was unbelievable. This photo shows the cars, motorbikes and lorries that we saw.

I think there are one or two reasons for this. Firstly, people don't want to sacrifice, therefore, people don't travel by bike because the car is more comfortable and as I said, people don't want to sacrifece for the environment. Secondly, there isn't enough buses and people can't travel by a transpont which don't pollute like a car. Also there is too much traffic because the roads are too narrow.

We must do something about this situation. Maybe the street lights aren't synchronized. I don't know, but we must definitely do something if we want an attractive city for tourism

Àlex

No comments:

Post a Comment